Saturday, April 28, 2007

Second Life

There's been some discussion over in the Staying Single forum about where Sophie will meet you in Second Life, (and the double entendre of a 'second life' that exists when you have an affair with a 'married'!)
I think we'll meet in the Blarney Stone Irish Bar - what better for a venue for singletons than an introductory few drinks in a lively bar!!


(That's me with her back to you all, in the blue vest top at the Blarney Stone)

If you've never been into Second Life before, then sign up. It's free to join and rather addictive. And it's a great place to meet new people and have a few laughs too! I agree, it is kind of weird at first, and my first reaction was that I didn't have enough time in the day for my First Life, never mind my Second one, but with a little trial and error I now love it! If you have any problems nip over to the Staying Single forum and I'll help you get fixed up!

More details on finding The Blarney Stone Irish Bar to follow and if anybody knows of any other excellent venues for us girls (and guys) to get together, then let us all know! Waiting to hear from you, feel free to join in - the more the merrier!

No comments: